Read the Forum article from July 10, 2012 titled, Cash’s Twilight? found in the Content area below. While this article is now a few years old, it still provides food for thought. Thoughtfully prepare answers the following questions:
1) Do you feel the US will become a cashless society in the not so far off future?
2) Are you or would you be comfortable using your phone, as described in the article, to pay for your goods and services?
3) What concerns do you have about using this method of payment?
4) With the popularity of using phones to “do it all” what effect will it have on the smart phone industry and consumers in general?
5) Have there been changes in the manner in which you pay for your goods and services?
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post cashless society appeared first on Top Premier Essays.