I need three different versions from this assignment one for me and two for my friends. They must be 100% different we are in the same class and same teacher.
For this discussion, find a covalently bonded molecule that has a particular shape. Post the following information:
1) Name of the molecule
2) Chemical Formula
3) Empirical Formula
4) Embed an image of the structure
5) Shape of the molecule around the central atom, or choose an atom to demonstrate the shape
6) Use the VSEPR chart to explain (i.e. is the central atom X2E2?)
7) Provide the full electron configuration for the central atom. If your molecule doesn’t seem to have a central atom, pick one that has a few atoms bonded to it.
8) Provide the full electron configuration for an atom bonded to the central atom and comment on which electrons are bonding (between the central atom & this atom)
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post discussion 3 versions appeared first on Top Premier Essays.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"