Select one theorist from among Jung, Erikson, Adler, Horney, and Sullivan as the subject of your Discussion post. In addition to contributions, consider the strengths and limitations of this individual’s personality theory. Identify the theorist that you will discuss, and note your selection in the title of your post.
- Explain how your selected theorist has provided the most practical or useful ideas for understanding of one of the following: self, others, or daily interactions.
- Briefly describe one specific concept or idea developed by your theorist that is particularly helpful in explaining one of the focus areas (i.e., self, others, or daily interactions) and your reasoning.
- Conclude by noting one strength and one limitation of viewing personality from your selected theorist’s perspective.
Select one of the Paraphilias or one of the Eating Disorders.
Use the Research Analysis to complete this assignment.
Prepare a 1,200- to 1,700-word paper that discusses research-based interventions to treat the disorder.
Review the characteristics of the selected disorder and discuss the research about intervention strategies for the disorder. Address the following:
- Describe the disorder and present the criteria used to diagnose the disorder using the DSM-5.
- Compare and contrast the chosen disorder with at least one other similar disorder.
- Evaluate and present three peer-reviewed research studies using the Research Analysis. Not all elements of the Research Analysis will be relevant for each study. Discussing statistical methods is not as important as discussing purpose, subjects studied and the findings. Don’t use studies focusing on a single subject (case studies).
- Discuss the treatments or interventions that have been shown to be the most effective for your selected disorder.
Cite at least five peer-reviewed sources.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"