Task 1: Creating a Culture of Innovation
Due Week 3 and worth 200 points
Imagine you are creating a new and innovative technology company. In this assignment, consider the culture, management, and leadership of your organization. Remember that your company should be a place that people want to work.
Write a three to five (4-6) page paper in which you:
Describe the characteristics of the people you would want working at your company, in relation to the culture you are trying to cultivate.
Identify two (2) leadership qualities you would look for in employees. What does their background and previous experience look like?
Discuss your company’s organizational culture. What are the ways you can help ensure that the company’s culture fosters creativity and innovation among employees?
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
a. This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Explain the principal theories and the various approaches to management that have evolved over time and their application to current management situations.
· Assess how various leadership styles fit cultural differences and effectively operate in global markets.
· Describe control systems that can improve a firm’s operations and facilitate change.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in management concepts.
· Write clearly and concisely about management concepts using proper writing mechanics.
The post Task 1: Creating a Culture of Innovation appeared first on Lion Essays.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
Task 1: Creating a Culture of Innovation was first posted on April 16, 2019 at 11:32 pm.©2019 “Lion Essays”. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at support@Lion Essays.com