Research the child protection laws and policies in your state or a state with which you are familiar.
Write a 1,050- to 1,750-word paper analyzing laws and policies of child protection. Answer the following questions:
• What protections do they provide currently?
• What are the benefits of these protections?
• What are the limitations?
• What role does a human service worker play in this process?
• How would the role of the human service worker change if the child is already involved in the juvenile justice system?
• What recommendations would your team make to improve current protections based on the Penn State case and others across the country?
The post What protections do they provide currently? first appeared on Blackboard Masters.